TP-Link TL-WR1043ND Wireless N Gigabit Router
The TP-Link TL-WR1043ND Wireless N Gigabit Router is a combined wired/wireless network connection device integrated with internet-sharing router and 4-port switch. The TP-Link TL-WR1043ND Wireless N Gigabit Router creates wireless network with incredibly high speeds of up to 300Mbps, which ensures that you are freer to simultaneously enjoy multiple high-bandwidth consuming and interruption sensitive applications such as streaming HD video, making VoIP calls, sharing large files and playing online games. The TP-Link TL-WR1043ND Wireless N Gigabit Router is equipped with a USB storage port on the back of the router for connecting USB storage devices to the network, for convenient resource sharing for everyone on the network. Purchase the TP-Link TL-WR1043ND Wireless N Gigabit Router today!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps makes it ideal for bandwidth consuming or interruption sensitive applications like video streaming, online gaming and VoIP
- All Gigabit ports ensure ultimate transfer speeds
- Centrally storing and content sharing by connecting USB hard drives
- WDS wireless bridge provides seamless bridging to expand your wireless network
- SST┬Ö dramatically increases link robustness and stability
- 3T3R MIMO┬Ö delivers greater throughput at range versus conventional 2T2R
- CCA┬Ö improves wireless performance while automatically avoiding channel conflicts
- Easily setup a WPA encrypted secure connection at a push of the QSS button
- Easy Setup Assistant provides quick & hassle free installation
- QoS assures the quality of VoIP and multimedia streaming
- Backward compatible with 802.11b/g products
- External detachable antennas allow for better alignment and stronger antenna upgrades
- System Requirements: Microsoft┬« Windows┬« 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista┬Ö or Windows 7, MAC┬« OS, NetWare┬«, UNIX┬« or Linux.
- Gigabit Ports - Incredible Bandwidth: With built-in Gigabit Ethernet Switch, TL-WR1043ND provides more powerful data processing abilities, which unleashes the full potential of the N-abled freedom, eliminating bottlenecks in transferring speed between megabit wired and 11n wireless connection. Meanwhile, everything they do will be faster and more efficient, thus users are sharing large files such as high definition video in minutes instead of hours.
- Wireless N - Extreme Speed & Range: Complies with the IEEE 802.11n standard, users can create a wireless network and get up to 18X the speed and 6X the range of conventional 11g products. The router has the speed to work smoothly with almost any bandwidth intensive application including VoIP, HD streaming, or online gaming, without the lag. Using its powerful N technologies, the router is also able to mitigate data loss over long distances and through obstacles turning your home and even your yard into one big hot - spot.
- More Stable Wireless Signals: Signal Sustain Technology (SST) dramatically increases link robustness and throughput by simultaneously transmitting across three spatially-diverse signal paths, and incorporating information from three receivers simultaneously within the signal processing at the receiver. Network connection drops greatly reduced, link robustness and throughput increased, achieves, on average, 50 percent greater sustained throughput at range than 2x2 MIMO systems.
Clear Channel Assessment (CCA) applies the existing WLAN listen-before-talk rule to the bandwidth needed for binding channels. It automatically avoids channel conflicts using its clear channel selection feature and fully realizes the advantages of channel binding, greatly enhanced the wireless performance.
- USB Storage Port - Portable Server: Centralizing an external storage device and file sharing is easy. The TL-WR1043ND features a USB port that allows users to attach USB storage such as a flash disk directly to the router itself allowing any network connected users to instantly access the data on the disk such as enjoying HD video directly or sharing flies at will, just like a NAS (Network Attached Storage) system.
- Quick Secure Setup: Compatible with Wi-Fi Protected Setup┬Ö (WPS), TL-WR1043ND features Quick Security Setup that allows users to almost instantly setup their security simply by pressing the 'QSS' button on the router automatically establishing a WPA2 secure connection, which is more security compared with WEP encryptions. Not only is this faster than normal security setups but more convenient in that you don't need to remember a password!
- IP QoS - Control Bandwidth Reasonably: Among the wireless network, indiscriminate Internet surfing and bandwidth-guzzling downloads by internal users often leave home or small office with insufficient bandwidth. TL-WR1043ND supports IP QoS function, allowing optimum utilization of bandwidth and offers bandwidth control over congestion, preventing the bandwidth abuse. In this way, the users of a small network receive committed and specific bandwidth, preventing non-critical applications from degrading network performance.
- Easy To Use: Even novice users can easily setup their networking products. The device comes with a CD with an Easy Setup Assistant that leads you through the setup process step-by-step, and even helps with wireless network settings and security configurations.