Infocus IN5108 SXGA+ DLP Projector
The Infocus IN5108 SXGA+ DLP Projector is a premium digital projector that offers world class power and integration flexibility, with SXGA+ resolution. The IN5108 projector is ideal for applications which require display of highly detailed information.
The IN5108 delivers 4000 lumens with a precision optical system that includes a full portfolio of optional lenses (sold separately). Equipped with HDMI 1.3 and five BNC inputs, the IN5108 will connect to the latest PCs and supports 1080p video and up to UXGA resolution (1600 x 1200), providing massive images with fine detail.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Brightness up to 5000 Lumens for large venues
- Embedded diagnostic and control utilities for improved administration
- Widescreen and SplitScreen model available for collaboration, education or anywhere you need to showmore than one source simultaneously
- SXGA+ resolution for optimal clarity and the finest details
- Horizontal and vertical lens shift with four optional lenses for versatility
- Top accessible lamp door for ease of maintenance
- Assignable audio inputs for installation flexibility
- Optional LiteShow II wireless adapter enables cable-free presentations over a 300-foot range
The IN5108 features interchangeable lenses to easily fit ultra short-throw rear projection or long-throw installation needs. Horizontal and vertical lens shift make the IN5108 an easy projector to integrate. Four 'assignable┬ö audio sources allow mix and match pairing of audio with data or video sources. The IN5108 easily accommodates existing management systems via RS232 and embedded network control. Additional features include wireless-compatible architecture for connectivity to InFocus LiteShow II wireless adapter, (2) x 4.0 watt stereo speakers and a full-featured remote with laser and wired control functionality.