HP LaserJet M2727nf All-in-One Printer
Don’t waste time waiting for your documents. The HP LaserJet M2727nf MFP features professional print and copy speeds of up to 27 ppm (pages per minute). Other MFPs need time to warm up before printing the first page, but with no-wait Instant-on Technology your first page will print two times faster than devices without it. And with a stable light source, copy or scan jobs begin in a matter of seconds—even first thing in the morning.
Your documents always look great with reliable, high-quality printing at true 1200 dpi. We design our toner formulas and papers to work with each other and with the device’s high speeds—so you get crisp and consistent print quality without sacrificing performance.
Easily handle even the most demanding jobs with HP PCL and HP postscript level 3 emulation driver support, a powerful 450 MHz processor, and 64 MB RAM (expandable to 320 MB).
All the features you need
Fax documents at up to 33.6 kbps and enjoy digital storage for up to 600 pages. Use private receive to securely store faxes on the device until you are ready to print them. And with Fax/Tel, your MFP will determine if the call is a voice or a fax call. Get the job done faster with the paper handling features your business needs. The MFP’s maximum input capacity of up to 300 sheets (expandable to up to 550 sheets) helps you maintain your momentum. Count on default copy collation and standard two-sided printing and copying to conserve paper. And with the device’s multi-tasking capabilities, if one person is printing or copying, you can still receive faxes. Your workteam can share resources easily, efficiently, and securely with fast, value-featured networking.
HP LaserJet reliability
Experience worry-free operation and continually refresh your MFP with Original HP print cartridges. They comprise 70 percent of the imaging system and communicate with the MFP to automatically optimize print quality, provide alerts when supplies run low, and facilitate convenient supplies reordering.
A Closer Look
- Print speeds up to 27 ppm minimize waiting so you can be more productive.
- Instant-on Technology prints your first page out from PowerSave two times faster than printers without it.
- Instant-on Technology doesn't only mean prints are delivered quickly. See your first copy fast as well.
- Original HP toner—designed with the MFP—empowers users with reliable, high-speed, high-quality printing.
- Enhance your ability to communicate with a standard fax solution that includes private receive and FaxTel.
- Maintain your momentum with 550-sheet maximum input capacity.
- Get the job done faster with copy collation, two-sided printing, and concurrent print and fax.
- Share resources easily, efficiently, and securely with fast, value-featured networking.
- Count on easy, trouble-free printing enabled by intelligence built into the Original HP print cartridge.
- Get consistently great results with the Original HP cartridge—it makes up 70% of this MFP's imaging system.
- Easily keep up to 15 HP laser devices operating smoothly with HP Easy Printer Care Software 2.0.
- Work without complications—with expanded support for operating systems, including Windows Vista(TM) Ready.
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003
- RAM: 64 MB
- Processor: Pentium II processor
- Hard Disk: 250 MB
- SVGA Monitor Display resolution: SVGA 800 x 600 with 16-bit
- Mac OS X v 10.3
- RAM: 512 MB
- Processor:G3, G4, G5, or Intel processors
- Hard Disk: 100 MB