U.S. Robotics Courier 56K Business Modem RoHS
The USRobotics Courier 56K Business Modem with V.Everything and V.Everywhere technology is the latest in the distinguished Courier line. Many modems claim reliability, but few match the real-world performance of Courier modems.
Even fewer offer the multitude of advanced business features found on this modem: global usage, Carrier Loss Redial, and Dial and Dialback Security. Remote management capabilities let you configure, set up, or troubleshoot your modems from almost anywhere.
When failure is not an option, you need the world-class capabilities that only come from the top of the USRobotics product line.
- V.Everything┬« and V.Everywhere┬Ö Technology ┬ûSupports most communication protocols, operatingsystems, and international phone systems formaximum flexibility.
- Global Usage ┬û Get connected from almostanywhere around the world. The includeduniversal power adapter automatically handlesglobal power variations from 100 V to 240 V.
- Integrated Multilayered Security ┬û Dial andDialback options check incoming calls forverification and password authorisation ┬ûprotects your data and network from hackers.
- V.92 Functionality ┬û V.92 offers greater onlineflexibility and exciting new features: Modemon Hold, Quick Connect, and V.PCM Upstream.
- Remote Operation ┬û Upgrade your modem┬Æsfirmware through remote Flash and managementfeatures; perform setup and maintenance functionsfrom another site. Keeps maintenance costs downand operations current.
- Robust Reliability ┬û Business-oriented design,component selection, extensive testing, andreal-world experience save you time, money,and trouble.
- Carrier Loss Redial ┬û Automatically senses,redials, and re-establishes dropped remoteconnections ┬û creates a virtual leased-lineconnection between two modems over regulardial-up lines.
- Trouble-Resistant Design ┬û Works to keep youconnected under adverse line conditions ┬û specialcircuitry keeps this modem running when otherswould have failed.
- Instant Update┬å ┬û Automatically checks theU.S. Robotics Web site for code updates whenyou┬Ære online and downloads new featuresat your convenience. See Minimum SystemRequirements for software requirements.